Need Your Prayers! *Update*

Mark, so glad to hear of this! I will still be praying for you. Will power is the first thing to walk out the door, but self control is something that can mature in you.

Go for it! Keep demanding to see the nutritionist if you have health coverage and be proud for taking steps in the right direction.

Love and hugs from Michigan!

rhandi-jayne

(miss_jayne)

Oh Mark, how scary. I am only 24 and I too am overweight (by alot) but I also have anxiety disorder and I know all too well what heart palpitations (fluttering) feels like. It's SCARY!
Mine feels like everything just grinds to a halt all of a sudden and then BOOM starts back up again. The first time it happened to me I thought I was going to keel over dead on the spot.
((Hugs)) hun. If you need a weight loss buddy let me know. I'm just starting out too, increasing activty level and stuff, I've been depressed for a long time and that's what brought on my gain.

Thanks all
hugs.gif
smile.png

Quote:
Thanks i have one of those balls.. that's a great idea
smile.png

Quote:
You hit it on the nail..thanks so much and yes i am always welcome to have a weight loss buddy
smile.png

my nephew was very obese since he was small and 2 years ago he started walking atleast 4 miles a day and going on bike rides even if it was just to his friends house and he is thin now, has a job a girlfriend and looks like a handsome young man (20). I almost fainted when I saw him. I am very proud of him. If you are inactive it wouldnt take much activity for your body to notice and the weight will problely fall right off. Good luck and Im glad your ok
smile.png

Mark hang in there and listen to your doctors.
I was diagnosed with high blood pressure when i was 21. Been on the bp pills since. But there are many other factors you need to have checked out and controlled as well. Cholesterol being one. Sugar being another. If you are still having issues with controlling your BP they need to look further into what you are taking for meds. You might need to add a potassium pill. Or a water pill. I can tell when I forget that one in the morning!

I am high risk for a heart attack(had one earlier this year caused by what my cardiologist thinks was a small clot that moved through) I am lucky that ALL that happened was a small heart attack. Especially sicne my father had a stroke that killed him at 57 And both his parents died of strokes in their 40s.

Loosing weight is a step in the right direction. But getting the meds right so that you CAN take those steps is the first thing that needs to be done.

((HUGS))

I too have had heart flutters (arrhythmia) and they are certainly very scary. I've had times when my heart beats too slowly (<40 bpm) and times when my heart was too fast (~= 300 bpm). Over the years, I learned to not panic as that just makes things worse. Sit or lay down, try and relax, and wait for it to pass. I ended up having surgery to correct my issues.

Definitely hang in there with the weight loss program. It is going to take some extreme motivation, and a buddy can help out quite a bit. Good luck, and I'm glad it is nothing too severe!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom