Needed comfort food so.....

Don't know what there called but I butter both sides of flat wrap (the bread) sprinkle cinamon on both sides, fry in a pan both sides then add chopped mango, tablespoon fresh vannilla ice-cream and sprinkle 1/2 tsp lemon juice on top . Fold and eat.

Hi! Never had those:
Gnocci, sauce and sweet sausage.

, or these:
Pierogies

If I had a tried and true recipe, they could become 'comfort food'.
smile.png

Lisa​

thought of another one- schnitzel. I love it love it love it.My grandma used to make it for me when I was a kid.I like the white wine sauce kind rather than the dill sauce....omg..I must go buy pork tenderloin now to make it.....

Quote:
Okay, I agree about the sausage, but you don't like marinara?? I'm pretty sure that's one of the basic food groups isn't it?? I'm not usually the judgmental type, but that's just WRONG!

Just teasing. (But it is, really really wrong).

LOL.

Breakfast! Cooked grits (not the nasty instant kind) with lots of butter and crispy bacon. French Toast and sausage links with maple syrup. Soft cooked eggs with toast to mop up the yolk. Cold milk with ice cubes.

Sometimes, when there isn't anyone at home to have to share with, I like vanilla pudding, not the instant kind, the cook kind, and I like to eat it while it is almost still too hot to eat.

Quote:
Okay, I agree about the sausage, but you don't like marinara?? I'm pretty sure that's one of the basic food groups isn't it?? I'm not usually the judgmental type, but that's just WRONG!

Just teasing. (But it is, really really wrong).

LOL.

Cheese and cream sauces are okay, and I can tolerate bolognaise, but NOT marinara. I do like a lot of sausages (bratworst---YUM!), but not Italian sausage and not "breakfast" sausage.

Back
Top Bottom