Needing a bit of help

If 15 is the highest then you should set it for a little past the middle to start for the first 25 days. So possibly 8. The humidity should be between 57-58% until the last 3 days then it should be 81%

Hopefully, the humidity gauge is not set for 100% to be the highest. I bet if you go online and do a search you can find your manual. If not, I'd call the company for sure because you can really mess up your whole hatch by not having the humidity correct.

Yeah I’ll be getting one in the next couple days. Come payday I’ll be getting a decent incubator so be easier to keep track of the process and don’t have to fiddle about except to mist them daily and to pour the water in every couple days. Eggs will turn automatically and the humidity will show on the screen so I know the number it’s at. Hoping this batch goes well.
Believe it or not, it's best to always have a calibrated thermometer and hydrometer in any incubator. My brand new good quality incubator was off by almost a whole degree and that could have changed my outcome and the hatchlings health. I know it's annoying to calibrate those things, because I just hate doing it ☺️ but it's always a good idea because we never know. I'm very excited for you

Believe it or not, it's best to always have a calibrated thermometer and hydrometer in any incubator. My brand new good quality incubator was off by almost a whole degree and that could have changed my outcome and the hatchlings health. I know it's annoying to calibrate those things, because I just hate doing it ☺️ but it's always a good idea because we never know. I'm very excited for you
I’ll have the gauge anyway so can easily put it in the new incubator so I’ll know if it matches up with the one on screen. Better to have it yous are right. Better safe than sorry when it comes to this.

Last hatch didn’t go well and lost all 3 that were at hatching stage but was never told what breed they were. I knew there was a Muscovy mix but didn’t know what eggs were the mix of them as 3 out of the 6 of that batch weren’t fertile only they 3 were and put them in hatchery too early. Felt really bad. These ones I know ain’t Muscovy mixed. So fingers crossed for them.

This website has quite a bit of info about that incubator. I didn’t see a manual to download, but I browsed quickly

https://www.minrel.cl/hhd-yz-9-smar...lligent-temperature-control-9-eggs-incubator/

49CFCAD8-590F-4831-9E1B-4E26D47467A2.jpeg

This website has quite a bit of info about that incubator. I didn’t see a manual to download, but I browsed quickly

https://www.minrel.cl/hhd-yz-9-smar...lligent-temperature-control-9-eggs-incubator/

View attachment 3003527
I’ve been able to view all that also but doesn’t give me the insight on what the settings are used for and the meaning. I know the manual is somewhere in my room gonna have another look. The sponge is no longer in they incubators for some reason. Remember reading it on the site I got mine from.

I’ve been able to view all that also but doesn’t give me the insight on what the settings are used for and the meaning. I know the manual is somewhere in my room gonna have another look. The sponge is no longer in they incubators for some reason. Remember reading it on the site I got mine from.

View attachment 3003527
Found the manual. It’s AL AH and CA thought the As were Rs. Low temperature alarm arrange, high temperature alarm range and Calibrating temperature sensor reading. Doesn’t say what the others are and doesn’t explain.

States increase humidity and decrease temperature during last hatching period but don’t know how to work the humidity part just yet.

Back
Top Bottom