Needing Lots Of Positive Vibes! COUNTER OFFER ACCEPTED!!!!

mrbstephens

Songster
10 Years
May 25, 2009
Long Island, New York
We just got an offer on our house and have made a counter offer. Our counter offer is very high due to the loss we'd have because of the real estate agent's commission. I'm feeling panicky!
barnie.gif
If these people would have gone through us directly we'd be way more flexible on the price and they know that. They just couldn't wait till we got back from our camping trip to show the house so they contacted an agent.
smack.gif
They've sold their house and are in a hurry to buy another.

In the meantime we've found a 3 acre parcel within walking distance to a beach that we'll be making an offer on. If it's accepted, we'll build a modest sized home on it and eventually have a small homestead with a farmstand.

PLEASE SEND YOUR POSITIVE VIBES!!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Prayers and magical incantations are welcome too.
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
Thank you.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
you are sooo lucky--I wish someone would even look at our house:-9 There's so mnay in the price range its sick:-( congrats for sure:)

Quote:
It's 6%.

I am dealing with a guy right now who just went through a divorce, I sold them a gorgeous mfg. home on 10+ acres with a pond, on a full finished basement last year, and he has to sell because he is stuck with all the debt. . .and we are having to raise the price just enough to incorporate the 4% I am doing it for on a one time show, and hope I am showing it to the potential buyers this week. I know what you were going through, waiting and waiting to hear, so glad it came out alright for you. Don't EVER be afraid to counter!!! It's surprising what buyers will do when they really really love the place. Good luck on your new home venture. Sounds wonderful.

Back
Top Bottom