Neighbor brought over a "peace" offering today.

Mahonri

Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast
Premium Feather Member
15 Years
May 14, 2008
North Phoenix
My Coop
My Coop
God bless their souls.. but I'm still on pins and needles.

I'm really working on killing the flies and using DE to help with the stink.

I hope that means that they didn't make a complaint.

So I still have my chickens... for now! And I needed to thin my flock anyway, so it's all working out.

I hope it works out!
fl.gif

Quote:
LONG story... but a couple of my kids and their friends messed up and caused them a problem... another long story. I hope it helped that I've been giving them vegetables and more eggs... all that we had. (fridge is empty now)

I don't know how we can apologize any more than we have, so when she brought over the pan of cookies today my heart took courage and I thanked the Lord for answered prayers.

Quote:
LONG story... but a couple of my kids and their friends messed up and caused them a problem... another long story. I hope it helped that I've been giving them vegetables and more eggs... all that we had. (fridge is empty now)

I don't know how we can apologize any more than we have, so when she brought over the pan of cookies today my heart took courage and I thanked the Lord for answered prayers.

OHHHH! That is great they brough cookies over!!! Be very thankful!!! I think you are forgiven. Good job!

Back
Top Bottom