Neighbor threatening me and another neighbor about chickens

Ahahahaha!!!!! My neighbors across the street has a barred rock little rooster!!! They are most likely keeping him! He has a dark pink comb at 3 weeks! I was over today looking at their chicks. Too funny!

We have an unbalanced (with a rap sheet of assaults as long as your arm) neighbor. We have watched the police take him on several times. And he sues everybody for everything. He likes to threaten women and children, then when husband and father kick his hinney he sues. I am not afraid of him and it scares the bejeseus out of him. I have told him that I will shoot his dog. Which is very unfair because it is not his dogs fault. We as a neighborhood have managed to get the dog classified, which means if any of us get a picture of it at any time loose he gets a $1,000.00 fine. We have inquired about a classification for the man, but were told it was not thier department. Around here it is considered a compliment when he tells one of the other ladies that they are just like me.
lau.gif
! I am sure that the chickens will bother him, but honestly the melting snow bothers him. So I DO NOT CARE! He aint gettin no eggs! As long as the law is on your side do what you want. This is America and nobody has the right to ruin your plans.

This neighbor has threatened you, i think you need to make out a police report, so you are on record as having been threatened. Usually when you file that report the police go and talk to the neighbor about the threat. That usually quiets the situation. If the neighbor ever speaks of resenting that you got the police involved, all you need do is point out that they threatened violence and you have a right to your life and happiness within the law. As for the dog, its not responsible for its neighbors stupidity, at most I would just call animal control. You have the law on your side. Best of Luck

Quote:
OMG that was hilarious, I literally LOL'd!!!!! It stinks having to deal with nasty neighbors. When we lived in the 'burbs, the guy across the street was a real pain!!! Called the cops for every little thing, the poor police even agreed that he was a nuisance but they had to respond. One time he asked my husband if he would quit cutting down a bush at 5:00 pm because he'd had a rough day and would like some quiet
gig.gif
Hubby said sure and turned around and went back to work. We moved from the city to the country, mind our own business and expect others to mind theirs. First place was awesome, no neighbors close by. Guy to the east kenneled hunting dogs, couldn't see them but could hear them at feeding time, fine by me as I knew no one would mind my very quiet Akitas
wink.png
Everyone was friendly and did the "live and let live" thing. Now we're in a new place, still in the country but neighbors are closer
sad.png
We were sooo spoiled before. So far everyone has been friendly and I know other neighbors have chickens because I see some down the road and occasionally hear a roo crowing nearby. So luckily I don't think anyone will mind when my chicks arrive, except for my dogs and hubby
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom