Neighbor's bird's on my property exposed to eye conjunctivitis and or possibly avian flu.. what do I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been in a mask for four years and I’m a genius to be honest.. healthy too. Not even a cold or fever provoking disease in for years

.. I feel great… ever study a specimen who hasn’t been sick with even a cold or long covid? You wouldn’t think to study a man like me who has never had covid or a cold in four years ? I might be healthier and smarter and more germ free than you’d like to imagine.

The next time you get covid or get the avian then you ask yourself if you are smarter or dumber than me.. the masked man. Besides the masked man has a clear conscience that he ain’t the spreader of viruses as well as not catching them.

Still think I’m dumb ye maskless? Next time you get sick or something you love doe you might regret having not worn a mask like me .. yeah I’m stupid.. thank god I’m scared and humble enough to wear a mask. My mask has only saved my life about fifty times now since I work around imenvirinments that are risky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom