Neighbors dog in coop

Hi Mary,

No, I haven't actually talked to them, we never see the parents except for that one time last summer! They know there is a problem, after our friend chased him back last summer, they at least started sending him to doggy daycare a couple of times a week. I know this because I did speak to the animal control officer, who also happens to run the doggy daycare with his wife (and they think he is a great dog).
I know our current fencing situation is very poor and that we need to improve it. We have plans of giving them a hardware mesh-covered hoop coop, but that won't happen for a couple more months. Sadly we are gambling on it right now.
I am still looking at electric fencing options, funds for it are just tight at the moment. For now I have been making huge piles of brush along the perimeter of our property where he has been coming though, I'm attempting to band-aid the situation until I can do something better.
If we see the dog in the yard again I just need to attempt to remain calm, get him leashed and call animal control to come get him.
Keep that huge brush pile going! Thats the way to protect yourself from wild animals while in the woods! The thorny-er, the better! Good luck. I feel for that dog. Hes gonna pay the price for these idiots. Hopefully they dont hurt the dog because of frustration! Uh, i hate when animals are not appropriately cared for.

I think i was laughing at someone elses post which was funny as it was a little video. Thank you for the grammer check tho! Good thing people like you are around making sure everyone in the internet uses proper grammer. Your not the first and not the last.
You're

The video of the dog playing dead by the finger gun? For most people, that's a suggestion of what to do with the dog, and not a joke.

Back
Top Bottom