Neighbors keep asking for money !!** UPDATE LOL **

Quote:
AH HAHAHA!! wow, that was incredible!

clap.gif

~Lacey

It takes a whole village to raise children, especially when the parents are lazy crack heads. We went through that with a neighbor. The lady had a new Cadillac, a kid every year, and a different boy friend every night. Some nights a lot of boy friends.

Give her nothing, and don't let her kids in your yard.

Our neighbor's kids would steal all of the fruit off of our trees and then go around the neighborhood selling it.

They always wanted to come into our house to use the phone or borrow something. They were just looking for something to steal.

They siphoned gas from everyone's cars, and stole the spare tires off of all the trucks.

Just grit your teeth and wait it out. Luckily, she qualified for section eight housing and moved on up to a better neighborhood.

You the wealthy must pay your fair share.

Rufus

Well I have been talking to DH about her and her wonderful well behaved children LOL and DH told me that about 3 days ago he was in the chicken yard collecting eggs and being chased by the rooster LOL and she came to the fence giving him this sop story about not having any gas in her van and asked him for money - DH told her sorry that he could not help her - so today makes the 4th time she has asked !! this is insane I am going to have a talk with the landlord this weekend - this stops !

dont worry there will be NO clyde salads for her ! I think I need to send you some hatching eggs from the famous chair riding duo - think you could handle a lean mean little Clyde son ? LOL

Julie

I just had the perfect idea! Go grab the pitties in your other neighbors yard and tie them to the porch! Maybe that would help? lol

another head shaking smilie inserted here, lol..Stevie what the heck are you talkin about here???!​

Last edited:
If you remembers crazys other thread with her other neighbors. When clyde jumped the fence the guy let his little pitbull out to chase clyde. He has 3 all toghether. Then her second post about the drug raid where the neighbors where taken away but left the dogs. So my idea is for her to sneak over there and tie them to her porch. that way those kids wont be buggin her for a loooong time.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom