Neighbors keep asking for money !!** UPDATE LOL **

OHHHH, got it, guess I didnt know what pitties were, I thought you had spelled biddies wrong and wanted her to tie them to the porch, lol...poor little things..yes I remember that thread because I love her rooster Clyde and was soooo worried he would get attacked...those dogs in her yard might keep the neighbor kids away but they might eat Clyde too!!! plan b instead...no habla english...

Not only do you talk with the landlord, talk with the police, ask them what your options are. It is VERY hard to evict tenants, and often when you are trying to get them evicted they literally trash the home they are living in! The landlord (and hopefully he/she supports you) will need lots of evidence and it can takes months if the unwilling tenants put up a fight. Good luck!

** wiping coffee off computer screen ** thanks guys LOL Stevie and Darlene between your two post that was a LOL moment
gig.gif

borrowing the pitts would be a nice idea but if anything happened to scrambled's little man I fear she will come kick my butt LOL
so plan C ( cant use the no speak english plan my neighbor is mexican LOL )

stevie are you my BYC stalker lol I cant believe you remembered my posts so well i dont know if I should be flatterd or worried LOL

you all are just way to funny.....

Julie

cheryl - between the neighbors who had the drug raid and this "borrowing everything " neighbor with the destroy the world kids -- I think I am in pretty good with the landlord ( since he has all 3 of these homes
wink.png
) plus he totally loves my chickens and my flower gardens and the fact I am fixing the house and lets not forget I always pay my rent on time LOL
so if anyone is going to have a problem it wont be me !!!

on a good note - I talked to my family about all this mess - and they would like to see us stay here at least a year - while they help us buy a place of our own. somewhere I can have all my animals and a few more without all this drama in my front yard.

Julie

lol nah. not a stalker. I got a very good memory. Well you can always take "biddies" and put them on your porch. make sure to get foamy tooth paste and put it around there beak and stick some small spiked collars on them
big_smile.png

When you offered her a job for money and she got pissy...that was my clue that she was a nogoodnik! Not that there was much of a inkling before.
I think the brats are trying to case the place and she's just
barnie.gif

To heck with them all.

My FIL is a landlord. His previous bunch stiffed him on rent and left 20 trash bags worth of crap that *I* had to bag up and put out. They cut all the cable cords and scratched up the hardwood floors. They left food in the fridge and the oven looked like they cremated someone in it. They even left the cat box full.

This next bunch he got an agent who just kept bringing Section 8's. Because they live in the house, they can say who they want...
So my FIL talked to some folks at work and a girl that worked with him moved in...He got no security, no last month/first month " because she works with me." AND the jerk agent got a cut even though he did NOTHING to get the new renters.

So my FIL got STIFFED when this one moved out...and broke the lease1

When they go they want DH and his sister to keep the house and maybe rent it...HELLL NOOOO!!!
We rented DH's condo when we got our house. I was getting calls all the time about stupid things. The backbreaker was when they called to say that their air conditioner was broken and they needed to have one right away...I was 8 months pregnant with DS and had no AC, and we still had to fork out the $$ to get THEM one.
somad.gif

Reading this thread reminded me of a book my Daughter had when she was little."If You Give a Moose a Muffin".

"If you give a moose a muffin he will want jelly to put on it.Then he will want a glass of milk with it.Then he will want to use your bathroom,play with your toys,take a nap in your bed..."!

It went something like that but you get the idea
gig.gif
!

Please don't give them the oppertunity to do any work for you.If they do get hurt then you are responsible.Also the kids will think they have free reign to come over and mess with your chickens any time they feel.You've already seen what they can do to a TV and a microwave
ep.gif

Quote:
Now they have a "If you give a mouse a cookie" book...same ideas though
gig.gif

Crazy4chicks, you should run over there with your bathrobe on, a tin foil hat, and a crazy look in your eye, and yell, "They're coming!, They're coming!" and then run back home....might make her wonder a bit about you
duc.gif
She just might leave you alone then
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom