Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

A: 25 year warranty.

As someone who lives in a harsh desert climate, the 25-year warranty is quite appealing. The sun is brutal on wooden coops and they need extensive upkeep constantly. Combine that with the ease of cleaning and the mite resistance, and this is a very exciting product!

Last edited:
Made eco friendly with easly to clean build. Great for children to help out. Also made of recycled material. My girls would love this coop! And I mean my daughter's n hen daughters!!!! Love the style and the color blends in good also. Very great product all the way around! Then ofcourse u can't beat the warranty. Who owns a home n doesn't insuranc??? A win win for the whole family. ❤️❤️❤️

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
I love that it is built to last but most of all easy to clean. I also love that it is made of recycled materials and is resistant to most predators!

Being a user of a recycled plastic coop I can't recommend them highly enough compared to a flat pack of the same value.
A couple of points that don't get mentioned.
You can alter these coops. If you are capable of building a wooden coop then you are also capable of working with recycled plastic. You don't need any special tools unless you want to weld joints and you can use engineering screws rather than wood screws because the plastic will take a fine thread.
You can also buy recycled plastic sheet should you be feeling adventurous.
I do have one caution though; they get hot and they get cold faster than a well built wooden coop. There are things one can do about this a tarpaulin spaced off the coop roof leaving an air gap for example.

If a Nestera representitive reads this, I would have bought one of your coops if you made one twice the size of your largest coop.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom