Sponsored Post Nestera Coop Giveaway! Total worth $1595

Pics

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

PRIZE (total worth $1595) :
Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

Discover our full range of amazing chicken coops on www.nestera.us
Definitely the red mite resistance. I've had lots of challenges with them and my little flock. At one stage I had to wash them all and our wooden chook house too. Also that I can move them onto the bits of grass that need cropping down. ❤️❤️❤️😊

Nestera is delighted to be partnering with BYC, and we'd like to take this opportunity to give you the chance to win one of our beautiful recycled plastic chicken coops.

Designed and manufactured in the UK for 15 years, they are now available in the USA. Our coops are built to last, maintenance and repair free, easy to clean and, best of all, resistant to red mites and most predators (we didn’t try with bears). Save time and money to enjoy your flock.

Let us know, by commenting on this thread, what is your favorite feature of Nestera chicken coops between the 25-year warranty, the ease of cleaning or the red mite resistance.

You have until June 30, 11:59 pm PST to enter. The winner will be drawn in the first week of July and contacted by July 7. Winner will be contacted by email and an ID may be asked to control age and citizenship.

Contest is open to all U.S. citizens over 18 and residents (excluding Hawaii and Alaska). No purchase needed.

I would love to win a Nestera chicken coop. The

I would love to win the Nestera chicken coop! There are many cool features on this coop! The automatic door is so convenient especially in the winter when it's freezing outside. I love being able to move the coop around my yard with it's large wheels to fresh grass or up to the house when it's time to clean it out.
We have a problem here on the East End of long island with the Northern Fowl Mite due to the wild turkeys.
If it helps with red mites I'm sure it's resistant to the fowl mites too!!
Thank you for a chance to win!!!
Alana (8HopefulHens)

What a generous offer! It's had to pick one best thing from what's described - the long warranty period is impressive considering that there's so much cheap garbage being sold these days, the resistance to red mites is a huge bonus (dealt with stick fleas in my wooden coop once before, that was a huge chore), the automatic door is a wonderful feature (I have one on my main coop and it's SO convenient), the wheels for easy rotational grazing, the cleanliness, and the recycled plastic material is a big bonus. I am very impressed with this.

If I have to pick just one favorite feature, though, I gotta go with the warranty. I can build my own coops and purchase automatic doors and add wheels, but then I have to be my own warranty, too!

Back
Top Bottom