Netflicks - anyone use this?

we have it too.. works pretty good ... I think we have the 3 out at a time.. I think we need to back down to the 2 at a time.. just because we have been playing the wii lately..
roll.png
not really watching movies..

Another cool thing is they have all the TV series DVDs!!!! We especially love them! Little House on the Prairie, The Waltons, Happy Days, and all the "cop" shows.... some even on instant view!

I love it too!

And I bought a subscription for my grandparents and they LOVE it.
Every time I talk to them that's all they want to talk about. My Grandma's 85 and she is so impressed that a DVD comes in the mail to their house. Also, they can't master the Netflix queue and so they love that I pick out each video for them - extra million super bonus granddaughter points to me!!
big_smile.png

We use it too. I highly recommend it, you can also go online and juggle your preferences and they're very good about keeping up with your choices. And we get them right away.

We have it and LOVE it!! We live away from town and its 14 miles in each direction. When we did rent movies, we had outragouse late fees and the trip in there. With netflix we have the 3 movie plan, it takes about a 2 day turn around by the time we send on on and we get the next one. What bites though is when the kids decide they want to watch that movie again and you dont see it again for 5 days!
Its good though, try it and see what you think. Maybe if you know someone who is a member they will get you a free trial coupon, that way you can try it and see for yourself.

We have Netflix and Blockbuster...We like both but probably will be dropping the Netflix soon and keep Blockbuster. We live close to a Blockbuster and every month I get e-mailed to me two "free rental" coupons...And if you return the mailed movies to the Blockbuster store you get free rentals that way too. So for us it is more economical.

Back
Top Bottom