Netting

bandbaustin

Crowing
13 Years
May 21, 2009
Valparaiso, IN
Just ordered some netting for the top of my pen from Pacific Netting, I would highly recommend them. The person on the phone was extremely helpful and polite. Got their best net for the roof netting!

I was going to order netting from them but I changed my design, They were very nice to deal with. What net did you go with ? can you post pic's?

I bought the 2x2" Dura Tuff Knotted Polyethylene. Is that what you were looking at? There was one better but it was like 10 times more expensive. I sure hope this holds up because this has been a lot of work and expense. We're paying a young man to help. I have 10 to 12 foot wide pens that are all 30 feet deep. Now adding a 1,400 sq ft day courtyard for the peafowl. It's turning out pretty nice. I'm not real great at taking pictures and loading on the computer but will try eventually.

50 by 100 feet. Courtyard is only about 35 by 60 feet but wasn't all that much more to get a larger piece...... figured having some left over on hand would be nice. Do you remember the approx. price of that you were going to get? What size was it?

Back
Top Bottom