Neurodivergent chicken keepers

Pics
Hey all! I know this thread hasn't been active in a while but I just wanted to chime in and ask how you guys usually deal with your seasonal depression/ depression as mine is starting to kick in😅. Do you guys have any fun activities you do with your birds? Anything is welcome.
I try to always have something that I’m looking forward to - breakfast with friends, a trip to the movies, etc. Just some type of fun activity/event that you enjoy but don’t get to do every day.

For the everyday stuff I try to get in lots of animal snuggles 🥰 The goats and hens (mostly) like it, the rooster does not 😂

I try to always have something that I’m looking forward to - breakfast with friends, a trip to the movies, etc. Just some type of fun activity/event that you enjoy but don’t get to do every day.

For the everyday stuff I try to get in lots of animal snuggles 🥰 The goats and hens (mostly) like it, the rooster does not 😂
Animal snuggling really does help. Natures medicine.

Oh, and it helps to have some sort of creative hobby, even if you’re not good at it 🙂
Mine right now is using Canva and Picsart - I’m still learning yet, but I like adding hats/accessories to my animal’s pictures, and advertising for my farm page 😊 I also started taking Spanish on Duolingo again. I quit for a while, but a friend recently started so now I have to beat her lol 😂
- Just silly fun stuff like that 😊

Last edited:
Oh, and it helps to have some sort of creative hobby, even if you’re not good at it 🙂
Mine right now is using Canva and Picsart - I’m still learning yet, but I like adding hats/accessories to my animal’s pictures, and advertising for my farm page 😊 I also started taking Spanish on Duolingo again. I quit for a while, but a friend recently started so now I have to beat her lol 😂
- Just silly fun stuff like that 😊
Thank you all so much! I really appreciate it.

Hi, i like to make a list of things to do in the morning and what to do with the things, example.

Take a walk in the forest and look for 10 smooth rocks, paint the rocks different colors.
Maybe this will help you, or maybe it won’t. But it sometimes does for me.

I also like to practice showmanship with my birds by training them with a clicker and such.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it lots!

hi! i'm here from lgbtq chicken keepers to help revive this! i don't know exactly what i have or don't have but my brain definitely has its own way of doing things lol
We should definitely try to revive this thread
Has anyone here used Acupressure rings? I've been thinking about getting myself some.
I haven’t but that’s a cool idea! I want to try now

Back
Top Bottom