Neurodivergent chicken keepers

Here are a few i own and use frequently.
IMG_4301.jpeg
Zipper bracelet, which i really like since you don’t have to worry about loosing it.

IMG_4303.jpeg

I think what they call “snakes.” I’m not really sure. I like them because it gives the same sound as cracking your knuckles, which helps me not do it as much.

IMG_4305.jpeg

I actually made this one myself, foam and paint. Just a normal foam one, but i like it.

I also really like fidget spinners.

Here are a few i own and use frequently. View attachment 3779244Zipper bracelet, which i really like since you don’t have to worry about loosing it.

View attachment 3779245
I think what they call “snakes.” I’m not really sure. I like them because it gives the same sound as cracking your knuckles, which helps me not do it as much.

View attachment 3779249
I actually made this one myself, foam and paint. Just a normal foam one, but i like it.

I also really like fidget spinners.
I saw those zipper bracelets recently and thought they look really interesting! That's one of my main issues with fidgets, I lose them so easily...
I got myself a mini fidget spinner last month and I love it!
Oh yeah you have the fold and squeeze mate packets, right?

These are ours in the states for most places.
View attachment 3779253
Yeah, our's are the folding ones. I wonder if I could make something like that though...

Just recently joined the community and am happy to see a thread like this. Fellow NDs- how do you cope with losing a bird? High empathy= horrible grief. Thoughts?
I'm empathic too - humans as well as animals. I can feel another's pain. If my cat sprained her forepaw, my wrist hurts. If my friend and I are out in her yard and her little sister trips herself, my own knees feel scratched. My best tip is, remember the life you gave them. Remember the good things and you'll be too busy laughing to feel much grief.
I have one of those some place too. Yay ADHD, I totally forgot that:
1. I have it
2. Where I put it. :p
I do this too. I must have 5 or more phone chargers cause I'm always losing them.

Interesting thread. I was diagnosed with autism a few years ago after a doctor told me during a regular checkup that I probably had it and sent me for an evaluation. I’m not sure what difference it makes - I don’t understand it fully.:idunno
I mean with my adhd I have trouble focusing. I also hyperfixate on things. I have trouble with being very emotional. My brain feels so loud all the time that I can’t think about the things a need too. But It’s cool that you don’t notice it!

Back
Top Bottom