Nevadans?

Not getting my hopes up, but does anyone in the Carson City/Tahoe/Reno area have sexed bcm chicks where I can get just one? I want to have an order with the feed store for regular chicks but I want a BCM with a nice dark egg.

I will be coming to Reno on the 7th (from vegas) if anyone is interested in mixed breed chicks I hatched February 27th, please let me know and I can bring them with me. I will ask you pay in advance since I wont be able to keep them with me.

Barb

HI there,

Are there any home schoolers out there in the Reno/Sparks area raising chickens?
We just got our first four chicks and would love to meet other Northern NV chicken lovers
jumpy.gif

The Wallen Family

HI there,

Are there any home schoolers out there in the Reno/Sparks area raising chickens?
We just got our first four chicks and would love to meet other Northern NV chicken lovers :jumpy

The Wallen Family

My kids aren't in school yet, but they love our chickens. Good for you guys! It's such a great learning experience for the kids. Any age. :)

Northern Nevada Poultry Fanciers Assoc (NNPFA) is hosting its first swap/sale of the year this SUNDAY MARCH 23 @ 1 Stop Ranch and Feed 9-1pm.

You can bring HEALTHY birds to sell yourself or you can donate birds to the club. Unwanted roosters will be accepted with a $5 donation to the club. All funds raised go towards the youth awards presented at our show in October 18&19 in Fallon.

1 Stop is located in Sparks 760 Glendale Avenue next to United Rentals.

Started chicks will be available!!

Back
Top Bottom