Never ask a favor of your wife...

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

Our 2 ducks think they are chickens. They did not even meet them until they were 6 weeks old and that was when we first put them in the big run. There was no fighting or pecking, and they have been in there for about a month. They hardly even quack, they just do little pips like the chickens. Also, they are glued to our roosters side,and he protects them like they are his ladies. He gets all mad and puffed up if I pick one up. I do agree that you should get another on, because our two do stick together in the run.

See your wife was actually speeding to get away from the duckling.. but when the cop pulled her over, it gave the duckling time to catch up.. so it's really not her fault!

Well, I guess I will send my wife back to get one more duck. Maybe this time she will come home with a puppy.

My advice send her for another duck and she will come home with a turkey or two... Ok perhaps that was just my hubby at a swap meet I took him to (mind full I was about to walk away empty handed and he comes back with a box full of chicks- Who has done all the research on the birds... not him)

Anyway I would get another duckling. And I keep my ducks with the chickens after they are out of the brooder stage. They are happy together.

And enjoy the cuteness!!!

Back
Top Bottom