Never Knew It Was So Exciting!!

I could definetly see myself with more than just my 7 girls!! I am sure that this has been discussed before but what incubator would ya'll recommend that would hold it's temp as our house gets pretty cold at night in the winter time - and I need it to hold about 25 large eggs. Thanks again!!

Yes thats a good question and probably you'll want to know what's a good chicken that goes broody alot to help hatch out eggs in the spring right? hee hee hee !!

This is probably the stupidest question ya'll will ever hear but it's the only way I'm going to learn. When I am out with my hens one of them will squawk a high pitch noise does this mean anything??? LOL told you it was stupid
big_smile.png

there are nooooo stupid questions......everyone learns on here ....and I am going to be one also....maybe she's saying...."she here she's here I'm first I'm first!!!Does she have food...mine mine mine!!! hm?Just have to watch her actions and see what she does...

Opa is that thee Sam Elliot......????

Last edited:
I know exactly what you are talking about. I got my chicks in June and waited nearly 6 months until my first egg was laid. Two weeks before Christmas I kept rushing out to the coop because I knew my gals were getting near egg laying age. I got so use to not seeing eggs in the nesting boxes that I didn't even notice the little brown suprise one of my girls left me. I fed the chickens and started to do my routine morning clean up when, to my suprise... I SAW AN EGG!!! It's odd, because I never get excited about much of anything, but yet, that one egg filled me with so much joy I could hardly stand it. lol

I never thought I'd have so much fun raising chickens. I'm glad you are having fun too.
smile.png

Naomi, only 2 of my ameraucanas have just started laying, 1 lay green eggs and the other blue Still waiting for the others.

Back
Top Bottom