New 2 farmin

weldkingoc

Hatching
6 Years
Sep 22, 2013
Elon, NC
Hello all! I was born in Salem Oregon and was relocated to So Cal when i was 9. I am now in my 30's with a family of five and another child on the way. A year ago we left Ca and moved to NC for more affordable living and since have purchased a home on 10 acres. We are learning the ins and outs of small farming one critter at a time including 17 or so chickens. I look forward to honing my bird raising skills with help from this forum!

Hello all! I was born in Salem Oregon and was relocated to So Cal when i was 9. I am now in my 30's with a family of five and another child on the way. A year ago we left Ca and moved to NC for more affordable living and since have purchased a home on 10 acres. We are learning the ins and outs of small farming one critter at a time including 17 or so chickens. I look forward to honing my bird raising skills with help from this forum!

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us! BYC is a great place to learn, no matter your experience.

Welcome to BYC! I spent my first 30 years in California. I've been (mostly) happily ensconced in Texas for the past 26 years (after some time in the Midwest). BYC of course is a great source of information, but more and more I'm enjoying the social networking too.

Welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I think you will also enjoy our sister site, www.BackYardHerds.com, which is about raising and keeping other types of farm animals. Enjoy your farming and chicken adventures!

Back
Top Bottom