New additions UPDATED

c_soto1990

Crowing
14 Years
May 17, 2009
Chicago,Il
I picked up a cayuga duckling today along with a silke chick at my local feed store.
Picture017-2.jpg

Picture020-2.jpg

Last edited:
Such gorgeous photos.. And what a little cutie too.. I just rehomed a little chicken after it was living with some ducklings..It wouldnt stay in the brooder with the others chicks when they hatched as it prefered the company of its webbed footed friends.

Hope all well goes well for you with these two little sweeties.

Lovely! I have Ancona ducks in with my silkies. It works out pretty well except that my silkies come along with a female turkey who believes that the silkies are her children and she really gets after the ducks if they get too fresh with the chickies. I think I'm going to brood my silkie chicks and my ducklings together this year so they get used to each other.

Too cute, I had a chick and a duck that grew up together and they loved each other the chick thought it was a duck, I had them a little kiddy swiming pool when they were a little older and the chick would get in the pool with the duck because he thought he was missing out on something, they were inceperable. They were too cute.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom