New (ALMOST!!) Chicken Parent

Hen-tertainmentCentral

In the Brooder
Jun 10, 2023
Hi y’all! I’m Branden- we are moving into our new house next week and there is a chicken coop there. We are planning on sprucing it up and then making a nice run.

We don’t have any chickens yet as we are going to wait till the coop and run is ready. I’m looking forward to having a few gorgeous gals (2-4) to have as pets and eggs for our family of 4.

We also have three dogs and cats so it’s a full house and my 12 year old wants to do show goats for 4-H next year so it will be a fun journey! I’m excited to explore and learn more; I’ve chickens off and on throughout the years but now it is permanent.

Hello Branden and welcome to BYC! :frow

Congrats on the new house! Always fun to change up life a bit. You might stop by our Learning Center for all kinds of great articles on all the aspects of keeping chickens... https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/

And if you have any questions about anything along the way, be sure to ask. Welcome to our community!

Hi y’all! I’m Branden- we are moving into our new house next week and there is a chicken coop there. We are planning on sprucing it up and then making a nice run.

We don’t have any chickens yet as we are going to wait till the coop and run is ready. I’m looking forward to having a few gorgeous gals (2-4) to have as pets and eggs for our family of 4.

We also have three dogs and cats so it’s a full house and my 12 year old wants to do show goats for 4-H next year so it will be a fun journey! I’m excited to explore and learn more; I’ve chickens off and on throughout the years but now it is permanent.
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom