New and excited!!!

Easterlife

In the Brooder
May 19, 2020
Hello! I am Easterlife Lady. I am a new member to BYC even when I've been visiting and reading since March 2020. I am not absolutely new to chicken and rabbits since my dad and my grandfather (both of them) raised animals but I am a "new mom" in this beautiful and rewarding world of chickens and rabbits.
I started in March with chickens and on May started with rabbits. We have 18 chickens and 11 rabbits. In our flock we have Blue and Buff Orpingtons, Golden Comets, Rhode Island Reds and Pablo, a rooster... the kind that are used for fights. I don't know the breed but I love to listen to him and to watch him protecting the flock.
As I mentioned, we have rabbits as well and we have 2 dogs, Max, a 8 y/o morkie (malteese and yorkie hybrid) and Princess, a 7 y/o blue pitbull.
For us, our chickens are productive pets. This new hobby is relaxing.

We found BYC looking for information on Google.

Hello! I am Easterlife Lady. I am a new member to BYC even when I've been visiting and reading since March 2020. I am not absolutely new to chicken and rabbits since my dad and my grandfather (both of them) raised animals but I am a "new mom" in this beautiful and rewarding world of chickens and rabbits.
I started in March with chickens and on May started with rabbits. We have 18 chickens and 11 rabbits. In our flock we have Blue and Buff Orpingtons, Golden Comets, Rhode Island Reds and Pablo, a rooster... the kind that are used for fights. I don't know the breed but I love to listen to him and to watch him protecting the flock.
As I mentioned, we have rabbits as well and we have 2 dogs, Max, a 8 y/o morkie (malteese and yorkie hybrid) and Princess, a 7 y/o blue pitbull.
For us, our chickens are productive pets. This new hobby is relaxing.

We found BYC looking for information on Google.

Welcome to BackYardChickens! So glad to have you here in our wonderful community of friendly, helpful, knowledgeable people! We have rabbits, too! Your flock sounds lovely. Remember, to people here, pictures are like crack...you can never see enough of them! <3

Back
Top Bottom