New Arrivals: Bielefelders and Niederrheiners

The big question though isn’t how cute they are…it’s are you really done for the year???? 🤔🤔🤔
Oh nooo, FBM, I think I have lost one. 🤔 I figured he/she was asleep. I took this pic; uploaded here in another thread, again, thinking it cute. But, I stepped outside to show hubby. He thinks he/she is a goner. Ughhhhhhhh . . . Her feet were moving with the rhythm of her chest breathing about 10 minutes ago.

Attachments

• image000000(3).jpg
    image000000(3).jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Oh nooo, FBM, I think I have lost one. 🤔 I figured he/she was asleep. I took this pic; uploaded here in another thread, again, thinking it cute. But, I stepped outside to show hubby. He thinks he/she is a goner. Ughhhhhhhh . . . Her feet were moving with the rhythm of her check breathing about 10 minutes ago.
Pick it up, does it move?

Oh nooo, FBM, I think I have lost one. 🤔 I figured he/she was asleep. I took this pic; uploaded here in another thread, again, thinking it cute. But, I stepped outside to show hubby. He thinks he/she is a goner. Ughhhhhhhh . . . Her feet were moving with the rhythm of her chest breathing about 10 minutes ago.
Oh no!!!!! Poor little thing!!!! 😭😭😭

Back
Top Bottom