New Babies!

ChickyLove

Chirping
8 Years
Jun 2, 2011
Springfield, MA.
So today we ended up with three babies. I have NO clue as to whether one of them is male? These are Aracauna, I believe. I'm posting a pic in hopes of someone perhaps being able to tell me whether the one with tail feathers with turn into a rooster. Either way, they are are sweet and friendly and just darned cute! The picture was taken moments after I got them into the transport box to get them home. I put them in a real container as soon as we got them home. These little ones are about 3 weeks old, maybe a little older. Help with tail feathers please and thankyou! The little cluck I'm referring to is the one on the right side of the photo, away from the other two.

94499_tornado_season_017.jpg

HEY!I had a baby chick EXACTLY like the one you've got in that pic,the chick on the right,with stripes on its back and forehead!It died after a month,and i always think about getting a new one but I never find the same breed at the chick store.Nice pic and best of luck raising them,especially the striped one.no idea about your query though.sorry!

aw congrats
smile.png
Ive got one exactly like the one on the right too, Foster is almost all grown up now, still a baby tho, hes getting very orangy looking, so cute tho!

I'm no expert but that one in the middle doesn't look like an Aracauna. Still cute though. I hope tailfeathers don't indicate roos because some of ours have them at a week and we're supposed to have all pullets.

Nah, im pretty sure they don't
smile.png
Foster is not a Rooster (I can tell already, zero comb) and Foster had a tailfeather when he (she lol) was about 3 or 4 days old, all the way up.

Back
Top Bottom