New baby bantams!

Pics
They will be 10 weeks old tomorrow. I started a new job, and was working all last weekend so i did not take week 9 pics.

IMG_20210508_162910_800.jpg

Thought this one was a hen, but then he started crowing 2 weeks ago. I did not know roosters crowed that young. He sounds like a squeak toy though.
IMG_20210508_162910_842.jpg
IMG_20210508_162910_851.jpg
IMG_20210508_162910_855.jpg

Oh wow I see a lot of new feathers - sweet little Bumblebee did catch up a lot in the meantime 😃:yesss:
He is a beautiful boy!
...Oh wow and now a second/surprise boy! Can you keep him regardless?
I, too didn't know they can crow so young till one of my little ones (5 weeks old now) started to 'crow' with 3 weeks of age. I didn't know what to think of it and asked here in the forum and I was told some boys even can try to crow on their hatchday! I was baffled 😂 Never thought that was possible. My little Sindbad crowed 4 times this morning 😆

So cute how your girls are sitting on your arm!
All your 4 are gorgeous and so pretty!

Hopefully you did have a good start at your new job!

Oh wow I see a lot of new feathers - sweet little Bumblebee did catch up a lot in the meantime 😃:yesss:
He is a beautiful boy!
...Oh wow and now a second/surprise boy! Can you keep him regardless?
I, too didn't know they can crow so young till one of my little ones (5 weeks old now) started to 'crow' with 3 weeks of age. I didn't know what to think of it and asked here in the forum and I was told some boys even can try to crow on their hatchday! I was baffled 😂 Never thought that was possible. My little Sindbad crowed 4 times this morning 😆

So cute how your girls are sitting on your arm!
All your 4 are gorgeous and so pretty!

Hopefully you did have a good start at your new job!

We could keep him, but we only want one rooster.

Back
Top Bottom