new baby geese

Donna4200

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 29, 2013
Texas
ok ordered my new babies Dewlap Toulouse Goslings and cannot wait till they get here I feel like a little kid waiting for the big prize!! I am so glad I found this site will be needing advice I'm sure. My lilttle farm is coming together just fine now all I need is a baby calf. somwhere down the line!!

Last edited:
ok ordered my new babiesDelap Toulouse Goslings and cannot wait till they get here I feel like a little kid waiting for the big prize!! I am so glad I found this site will be needing advice I'm sure. My lilttle farm is coming together just fine now all I need is a baby calf. somwhere down the line!!
Congrats ahead of time and looking forward to pics when you get them
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
ok I was confirmed by Shelly at Celtic Oak farms that my baby Dewlap Toulouse goslings are on there way this afternoon. went to town and bought all the supplies that I need to feed them, so now is the wait for the call that they have arrived. Went to the post office to find out if I could get a time and the post master told me that it could be friday before I get them. I came home to get the tracking # called the main post office and she gave me a # to the distrabution center so will have to call in the am to see if I can pick them up from there. This is worse then having a baby LOL

ok I was confirmed by Shelly at Celtic Oak farms that my baby Dewlap Toulouse goslings are on there way this afternoon. went to town and bought all the supplies that I need to feed them, so now is the wait for the call that they have arrived. Went to the post office to find out if I could get a time and the post master told me that it could be friday before I get them. I came home to get the tracking # called the main post office and she gave me a # to the distrabution center so will have to call in the am to see if I can pick them up from there. This is worse then having a baby LOL
It sure is, Hope they arrive safely and would love to see pics after you get them settled. And since your dealing with Celtic I'm sure she will give you very good info on caring for your babies..

Here it is thursday 3:40 in the afternoon and am suppose to get my baby Dewlaps today but no word yet. The weather is suppose to get cold tonight and am worried about them surviving the cold. I have been on pins and needles all day, the wait is just terrible! The sad thing is I live right close to the airport. Don't know why it should take two day instead of one. I have been tracking them and they left Forida last evening if it didn't cost so much I could have flown down and got them faster then USPS!! Will just be glad when they arrive safe and sound.

LoL HI DONNA!!!

They are due to you on Friday. That is NORMAL as they leave me, goto Memphis (like all live bird boxes do) and then from there head your way. I did get confirmation all boxes sent yesterday were in Memphis this morning. We had a set of sebastopols goto MN on Monday and she received on Wednesday both were A-OK.

Your dewlaps are a pair of Buff colored as we have been having outstanding hatches of both buff and grey with great even male/female splits in both. I hope you enjoy the buffs as much as we do. They have lots of bedding and lots of grogel for the trip as well. hey were weepin mad when we made them get in their box so give lots of hugs when you get them.

Be sure you call ASAP when you get them (no matter the hour) and when ever you have questions. Texting works too if you want to send me a note to call you on your house line.

Last edited:
Thank you, I feel a little bit better just can't wait. I keep telling myself to be patient but it has turned cold here and the wind it just terrible today and I guess I'm a worry wort. All I keep getting is that they left Florida last night and I couldn't figure out what takes so long from there to here! Ok will try and settle down and will let you know when they arrive. Thanks again for the reply, Donna

I received a call at 7 am this morning to find out my babies have arrived! Had to have my coffee and then off to get the new arrivals. The post master was even excited and wanted to cut the ties off for me, I think she wanted to see the babies as much as I did. There they where as cute as can be just peeing away, she the post master said gee there bigger than I thought they would be! I am so thankful they arrived safe and sound, The weather is cold here 40 degrees this morning and windy on top of the cold.

I received a call at 7 am this morning to find out my babies have arrived! Had to have my coffee and then off to get the new arrivals. The post master was even excited and wanted to cut the ties off for me, I think she wanted to see the babies as much as I did. There they where as cute as can be just peeing away, she the post master said gee there bigger than I thought they would be! I am so thankful they arrived safe and sound, The weather is cold here 40 degrees this morning and windy on top of the cold.
Congrats and glad to hear they arrived safe and sound, looking to see pics once you get them settled
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom