New baby Wyandottes & Blue Brahma! I think!?

Daydreamfoodie

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jul 12, 2012
A couple of days ago my chicken math kicked in & 3 little ones made their way home with me! I think I have three pullets... Though time shall tell!
This is a snap of the 3 of them when we arrived home after only a short journey. I believe they are all around 6/8 weeks? Though the chick I thin is a blue brahma is a lot smaller than the others so I am guessing she is maybe 5 weeks?

Buff laced Wyandotte - feathering up nicely :)

This little one is a Wyandotte - but I'm not sure what colour you would call her?

And the little blu brahma? I think! Such a cutie what ever it is!

Any one want to confirm my new additions are little ladies? I have a feeling one may not be....
I've also hatched 3 little chicks under a broody in the past week - I hope I don't end up with too many cockerels as I really want to keep my first hatchlings!

I've put the writing above the photos? If that helps at all! Maybe I've done it the wrong way round.....

It's a little early to tell for sure, but the first and the last look fairly feminine. Not sure about the one in the middle-that type of feathering tends to foretell a boy (this is the one you didn't quite know the variety).

My only qualm on the laced girl is whether or not those hackles are pointed at the end.

They're so cute! Hope they work well for you!

Back
Top Bottom