New baby

SouthernPride

Songster
11 Years
May 8, 2011
Olive Branch, MS
I have a duckling that was given to me last night. He found it in a drainage ditch. Perfectly, just a couple days old. At first I thought it was a mallard, but yellow feet, long wide tail, yellow bill tip and too much yellow on face means not full mallard. I'm thinking Muscovy. Anyone have any ideas?

Here's a photo of a muscovy duckling I found online. Hope this helps!

Glad you are there to help it out!

Not working look below.

Last edited:
I have a duckling that was given to me last night. He found it in a drainage ditch. Perfectly, just a couple days old. At first I thought it was a mallard, but yellow feet, long wide tail, yellow bill tip and too much yellow on face means not full mallard. I'm thinking Muscovy. Anyone have any ideas?
Yep a lil Scovy

Well, that makes me happy. My Smooshy disappeared a couple of months ago, I was rather attached to her. She was all yellow (avatar) when she was this age and turned black. Can't wait to see what this one grows up to look like. Hope it's a female too.

Here is LuckyDuck today. I finally was able to integrate my most recent family with him. Mamma B and her Baby B's have allowed him in their group. He is sooooo much happier. He wanted nothing to do with me or any other human for that matter. His color patterns are becoming very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom