new BK breakfast window clings

TyrannosaurusChix

Songster
9 Years
Jul 13, 2010
Savannah, NY
I actually asked for them when they are done with them.. Do they actually gve them away??? the woman made it sound like they will?

they are a blue chicken silhouette with a crown on it.

Am i nuts?.. wait, dont answer that!
lol.png

no...that is pretty cool and they usually throw them out anyways. For things like that I always give the manager my number and name and they call me when they are done with them. my nest boxes came from the Loreal display make up cases at walmart. the rep was in there and I asked her what she was doing with the old ones, which by the way were still in perfect shape, but instead of cleaning them they replace them with new ones and throw the old ones away about once per year. my hens love the boxes they are 12x12 and hook in all together. ya they have no tops but my hens don't care they like them just the way they are cause they are deep and when they lay in them they are snuggled up and they can't see out. so they feel like its very private...lol...plus easy to clean cause they are strong plastic. late summer they also get rid of metal display from the garden centre, I got three of them and use them for shelves in my barn. very handy and it was free. so no you are not nutty!!!

lets hope!!! possibly i shoudl put my name in into a few other burger kings... add a little pant and creatvity and i could have a sgn suited for my little backyard affair
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom