New Born Chick have no Poop Vent -please help

Jaffry

Hatching
Dec 9, 2018
Hi friends, our 3 day incubated chick don’t have vent for poop to come out. What to do please help. Chick condition not good. Please help me. Thanks in advance

Welcome to BYC. Unfortunately, the chick cannot survive. Are you certain the vent is not in a different place? There have been some born with two vents, both of which function. Birth defects can be very common, and if the chick has no vent and is not expelling droppings, I would euthanize her.

T
Welcome to BYC. Unfortunately, the chick cannot survive. Are you certain the vent is not in a different place? There have been some born with two vents, both of which function. Birth defects can be very common, and if the chick has no vent and is not expelling droppings, I would euthanize her.
hanks
th
thanks a lot for reply. I’m speechless and it hurts a lot.

Back
Top Bottom