NEW BYC Program & Partnership - Sell Your Extra Eggs! April Fools 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Mahonri, it probably wouldn't have been a good idea to let this go on until tomorrow. People would have been out buying as many POL pullets as they could find and building more coops!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif
LOL no kidding!! The feed stores would've been happy too, suddenly all of their "pullet" bins would've been empty!!!
lau.gif

I figured I was close to giving it away with the names of my three Marans...

Full, O'ba, & Lony

Wondered if it would get edited out but Kevin was a good sport.

This is just cruel! You are bad people, very very bad people. I have about 20 eggs a day coming in and haven't found enough local customers to keep up yet. But I have a feeling my luck is changing and I am going to find them very soon.
Yolks on you, you very bad people.
lol.png

I told my kids there was no school this morning. They believed it for a few seconds, but then I had to get them ready to catch the bus.

I live in a small community in North Carolina. We live on 7 1/2 acres of land with 3 families 25ducks, 2 geese 18 hens and 4 roosters. All of the animals are locked up securely at night and free range during the dag. We get about 4-5 dozen eggs per week. We have 4 RIR named Tippy, Aunt Becky, big red and reddy....3 Orpingtons named Sunny diablo and Sandy...3 black rhode islands named Blackie, agressor and trouble...rosecomb pair named Stump and Rose...4 assorted hens named hurricane, tornado, tsunami and stormy....1 bantam hen named little red...1 serama pair named buster and minnie..4 dutch bantams named Mr Twiggs, Twiggy, Annie and Mr Snuggles. We would love to be considered to join this program....

Is there a collection of April Fool threads? I have to see this legendary one from 2 years back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom