New Call Duck Colors... what do you think?

Pics
Quote:
Lilac Splash, Khaki AND Buff all from one seller?
th.gif

I probably would have handed him the pink slip to my car and would have been WALKING away from his farm with a BIG box of his ducks in the rare colors.

Oh believe me i was ready to give him a kidney! But i want to do something different. Something noones ever seen before. I'm excited beyond all get out!

Look like i may have to get some chocolate calls from my sister in law. LOL!!!

As well as trying the lavendar splash hen (if this holds to be true from MJ research) I ran it through with the other color drakes we have:

All this is based on the German finding... self proven not yet... wonder what pastel/pale blue splash means... Hummmmmmm.

Last edited:
Just for fun i ran through if i were to get Buff color.

lavendar splash hen + buff call drake

So looks like the lilac lavender train has left the station, can't wait to see if these hold true.

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd love to see it, the pale blue sounds pretty!
You gonna try it? I'd love to see that as well.
It'd prolly be beautiful!

I just might find i like that color better, will have to see it first.

Just found a listing for:
Adrian Cremer Tel 01432 860423 [Hereford] ENGLAND
Indian Runners: Black, F&W, Trout, White. Call Ducks: White, Apricot, Silver, Chocolate, Pied, Magpie (Black and Blue), Khaki, Buff, Lavender splash, Chocolate splash. Various Ornamentals (wildfowl).

Wish they had email!!!!

Quote:
Darn, I'd love to see a picture of the Splashes(both of them).
Those folks in the UK have so many colours we don't have over here in the US...yet!
wink.png

I just found them on Facebook and sent message! I hope when i get home this afternoon, i have 2 emails waiting for me.
One with pictures, one with breed parentage... Fingers crossed!

Easttxchick, I saw that too. They are well ahead of us in the color department and way more accepting of new colors too. I am partial to white too. I got a really pretty chocolate hen last year that is a softer, cocoa color and now she is my new favorite.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
FINGERS CROSSED FOR YOu HUNNY! Or Honey Ha Ha Some people should PROLLY geta sense of Humor! Them Thar people are going to the same place as us when it is all said and done. (MAYBE)

Back
Top Bottom