New Call Duck Colors... what do you think?

Pics
idunno.gif
Oh jeez...I gotta go, someone needs a diaper change.
he.gif

I do not show for MANY reasons. Didi it for a while with dogs and horses. I think she is cute and probably has an awsome personality. Let me show you my ONE little girl. I LOVE her. AND I am getting a PAIR of Chocolate Calls this week! When I get them I will post pictures
27406_002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking i need some little call ducks now...
But i worry about them getting hurt by by geese.. or bigger roosters
hmm.png

Anyone know how they do with bigger animals like geese? Probably not good... *sigh*

Last edited:
Thanks, guys, it was just a little joke. She's so non-typey she wouldn't even be considered a Call duck-she's a Call cross.
She really is a beautiful girl with a fantastic personality-wouldn't sell her even if I could.
smile.png

She camps in one of the duck pools all of the time and won't let anyone else swim with her.
I guess I should show her in the SUPER GIANT OVERSIZED Call group
wink.png

Redhen...
hugs.gif
You're awesome!
Luvducks, your ducks are so pretty.
smile.png

Let me show you the first Call I hatched from shipped eggs. He is a CLOWN. He is the reason I want MORE! Here is Noodle. What do you call this Washed out Color?

27406_new_chicks008.jpg

Pretty! Is that a bantam rooster with him..or LF? I'm just trying to get a estimate of their actual size...

Quote:
Yes, a Bantam Rooster. Poor Noodle(Call Duck) is oversized though. You will LOVE the smallness of the Call. I DO have to keep my Swedish and Khaki Campbell seperate because the are both Drakes and want to beat up the Little Calls. Not saying Calls are not tough because they chase my big dogs around. Funny to watch!

Back
Top Bottom