New chick and duck mom

Welcome! But the ferret has to stay outside!
-BYC-sign-flash.gif

Hi and welcome to BYC. Here are some helpful links:

Best wishes

Pork Pie
Thank you. I’m also new to discussion boards. I’ll probably need more help figuring out how to use this thing properly than figuring out how to get my flocks going. Lol. I’m extremely technology limited. 😂

You really did fall down the rabbit hole, didn't you? But, isn't it great down here?

Kudos to you for saving the little one and providing an entire duck family. Here's to many more happy adventures!
I sure did 🥰 It’s far more work and responsibility than I anticipated, but infinitely more rewarding than I ever dreamed of.

Welcome to Backyard Chickens and other fowl there is a huge duck community here also
I know! That’s how I found you guys in the first place! I was trying to figure out what my struggling duckling needed. In the days of google, knowledge can be acquired anywhere by anyone, but access to other people’s EXPERIENCE is invaluable! I prefer to work smarter, not harder, and get it right the first time when I can. Lol. PicKing the brains of people who have already done the trial and error, or have been raising feathered friends for years can’t be substituted by a book or reading a blurb on a website. There is so much to learn and I’m so glad I found you guys.

Thank you. I’m also new to discussion boards. I’ll probably need more help figuring out how to use this thing properly than figuring out how to get my flocks going. Lol. I’m extremely technology limited. 😂
Don’t worry - you are not alone :) We are all helpful and patient so don’t hesitate to holler if you need assistance.

Back
Top Bottom