Jan 25, 2007
02182007006.jpg

02182007004.jpg

1218007005.jpg

02282007006.jpg

02282007009.jpg

02282007003.jpg

Last edited:
tks, I got NH red so sad only 2 left I am hoping the feed stores around here might get some in.( I only can have 2-3 more) black astralorps, and barred rocks. I think i got a couple barre rock roos. I kinda hope so as i am excited to see what they taste like. I have only ever eaten cornish x. The pic was taken last week when they fist showed up from cackle.

I read the marbles help them find the water. But i did not have any so I put shinny coins in instead.

I think i was reading about turkey poults having trouble sometimes. I dont think it really worked because they did not peck at the coins and I dont think i would do it next time.

Yes, marbles in the water are to keep baby chicks from drowning. They sometimes fall asleep at the waterer and the marbles keep their head out.

I would take the pennies out because of the chemicals and rust...

That's a new one on me marbles in the water to keep chicks from drowning I guess it can’t hurt to take precautions. There are so many lucky members getting their chicks early, last year we got ours in February & March this year we need to wait until we get back from vacation the middle of April. Enjoy!!
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom