New Chicken Family

JMBern

Chirping
Jun 10, 2020
HI, We are a family of three in Brattelboro Vermont and have 8 chicks two of each (RIR, Americauna, Wyandotte, speckled Sussex). Its been so great having them around. We have built them a little tractor for field trips shown and are putting the finishing details on our Covid Coop.
I'm interested in learning more about the deep litter method and other great chicken details. We have used this site to learn about coop design Brooder building and feeder details.
We really appreciate the help!

Attachments

• IMG_4297.JPG
    IMG_4297.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 8
HI, We are a family of three in Brattelboro Vermont and have 8 chicks two of each (RIR, Americauna, Wyandotte, speckled Sussex). Its been so great having them around. We have built them a little tractor for field trips shown and are putting the finishing details on our Covid Coop.
I'm interested in learning more about the deep litter method and other great chicken details. We have used this site to learn about coop design Brooder building and feeder details.
We really appreciate the help!
Welcome to BYC!! I just joined today myself and am excited to learn. This is so much better than watching the news :)

Back
Top Bottom