new chicken fan

You definatly have to read Purplechickens posts
big_smile.png
I'm Really new here but I got that one ! God bless you for taking in those babes. But you will if not already be hooked!! Chicken Addiction is very Addictive LOL...did that make any sence? Anyway , you will learn much and meet many great ppl here! Can't wait to see a picture or two!
Kim

Quote:
ummmm speckled? you do realize that remembering that commercial makes you as old as I am don't ya?

Quote:
ummmm speckled? you do realize that remembering that commercial makes you as old as I am don't ya?

Hey that's not true! They have weebles for kids now adays, just like Care Bears have re-come out. I didn't know weebles were an 'old' thing re-done b/c I went around singing that song & my mom was like 'how do you know that' and I just payed attn for my 3 yr old daughter. It's all a vicious cycle!
tongue.png

Kristi

ruby3.jpg

this is a picture of ruby, the chicken who was injured on thanksgiving.

ruby2.jpg

this is me and ruby hanging out.

ruby4.jpg

this is a close-up of ruby, isn't she pretty? does anyone have any ideas as to what breed of chicken she is?

anita1.jpg

this is anita, the skinny girl.

anita5.jpg

this is anita thinking deep chicken thoughts. she looks like a different type of chicken when compared to ruby. any ideas as to her breed?

thanks!
f. weeble

Quote:

Hey that's not true! They have weebles for kids now adays, just like Care Bears have re-come out. I didn't know weebles were an 'old' thing re-done b/c I went around singing that song & my mom was like 'how do you know that' and I just payed attn for my 3 yr old daughter. It's all a vicious cycle!
tongue.png

Kristi

Yeah, I know. I was just pickin at speckled as my way of giving her a
hugs.gif

What I think is funny is that when they do re-issue something we grew up with, the kids nowadays think they've come up with something new and awesome.

Sorry for the bad start to your morning speckled, here's another
hugs.gif

Fallen, sorry I don't know enough about chickens to hazard a guess as to the breed, but there's lots of smart chicken people here. I'm sure you'll have your answer shortly. Looks like you are doing a good job to me. Take care!

Welcome to the world of chickens...........and what you don't know about chickens you will have no problem finding what you need to know here! Most everyone here is willing to answer any chicken related question you have...Glad you are here and have fun.
P.S. Remember one thing......purplechicken .........opinions don't count! (LOL..jokin)

I sometimes think of this forum as two forums actually. One for chicken lovers like me; the other one for those THANGS Purple Chicken raises.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom