New Chicken-Head!

BlueMandolin

In the Brooder
Nov 29, 2015
Grovetown, GA
Hey everyone! I've been on the BYC site for a little while but I finally decided to take the plunge and say a quick hello. I'm a military gal stationed in Augusta, GA, - 7 years in the Air Force so far and still going strong. As the nature of my job does not require me to move around a lot (if ever) I have finally "settled down" and bought a house on an acre of land. Looking forward to raising some chickies, planting a small orchard and a sizable vegetable garden soon. Maybe get into goats once I decide to hang up the uniform. I'm also a big fan of bluegrass/folk/americana music and I love to play mandolin, guitar, bass, percussion, and banjo-mandolin! I look forward to hobnobbing with my fellow chicken-lovers on BYC. A lot of nice and helpful people on here.

Cheers!

welcome-byc.gif

Nice to meet you, thank you for serving! I like your avatar, don't believe I've ever seen a cat play the banjo before
wink.png

Make yourself at home here and if you have any questions, feel free to ask. There's a lot of good information in the Learning Center:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center

Thanks for joining us!

Thanks very much! I see you are also a fan of baking. I just got into it recently and I really love it. Been making my own bread for a few months now. No more pre-packaged, pre-sliced grocery-store loaves!

I've got a cat named Banjo and I just thought the avatar picture was adorable.
smile.png

Thanks very much! I see you are also a fan of baking. I just got into it recently and I really love it. Been making my own bread for a few months now. No more pre-packaged, pre-sliced grocery-store loaves!

I've got a cat named Banjo and I just thought the avatar picture was adorable.
smile.png

Yay, another baker! Come on over to our home baker thread and say hi, we're a friendly bunch and we share all sorts of good things (and laugh at the not so good things too). On the first page of the thread is an index with all the recipe links...it's in the process of being sorted by category so excuse our construction but it's still totally operational. Love to have you!

Back
Top Bottom