New chicken mama, lots of questions

My flock is super lazy. They wouldn't even go in to their run today because 1/8th of it still had snow. I had to bribe them to come outside.
lau.gif

My flock is super lazy. They wouldn't even go in to their run today because 1/8th of it still had snow. I had to bribe them to come outside.
lau.gif

Pfft, I have bribe mine to get them inside! They love being outside rain, snow or heat! Lol Most of the time they are smart enough to come in when conditions get to bad. ( /keywords "Most of the time")
lol.png

Mine love going out in the rain, but they hate the snow (love to eat it off my boots though). I keep telling them that they are Maine birds and to get over it, but they wont listen
barnie.gif

Mine love going out in the rain, but they hate the snow (love to eat it off my boots though). I keep telling them that they are Maine birds and to get over it, but they wont listen
barnie.gif

lau.gif
I wouldnt want to go out in the snow either! My girls looked like the sky had fallen when it snowed a few weeks back. Needless to say its a rarity where I live so they cant get used to it. Lol

I say to my girls "You are definitely North Carolina chickens!" Lol

Back
Top Bottom