New Chicken Mama

images

Welcome to BYC!

Your babies in your avatar are adorable!! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask. Make yourself at home here on BYC and welcome to our flock!

What kind did you get? How old? Pictures, we would love to see your coop too =)

Hello :frow and Welcome To BYC! Congratulations on your new chicks, they are a lot of fun!

Coop is still in progress, with a big push on to finish as the girls are getting big for the Play n Pack! My husband is building it after lots and lots of research! We are in Alaska and wanted it insulated well and attractive for the area. I have 2 Barred Rocks, 2 Rhode Island Reds and 2 Black Australorps (sp!). Watching my favorite Rock for more signs that she may be a he. Hatchery was sent photos for help and they say too early (at 2 months+) to know for sure. I sure hope not as we can't have roos here. She/he was the "runt" and kind of sickly with issues and I nursed her/him along to the point he is fine now and follows me every where! We are having a lot of fun with this.

Thanks, Flock Master! That got me off looking at new stuff...and I have to get off this computer! Especially appreciated the link to other Alaskans!

Back
Top Bottom