New chicken mamma

Sidbid77

In the Brooder
Aug 10, 2022
I have what I thought(told) was 17hens and 1 rooster. Well my little polish crowed at 6 weeks and is now being rehomed, one of my australorp looks like their comb and waddles are getting quite large and becoming a brighter reddish pink everyday, one of my ameraucanas has gotten a bit larger than sister bought together and has fluffy feathers sticking out of his tail, my gold laced Wyandotte is getting reddish color rose comb and waddles, and the silver laced rooster looks more like a hen. I’m so upset that I may have at least four or more roosters on my hands 🥺

I have what I thought(told) was 17hens and 1 rooster. Well my little polish crowed at 6 weeks and is now being rehomed, one of my australorp looks like their comb and waddles are getting quite large and becoming a brighter reddish pink everyday, one of my ameraucanas has gotten a bit larger than sister bought together and has fluffy feathers sticking out of his tail, my gold laced Wyandotte is getting reddish color rose comb and waddles, and the silver laced rooster looks more like a hen. I’m so upset that I may have at least four or more roosters on my hands 🥺
I completely feel your pain. It's hard because you're so excited and see a future with them then discover they are boys, then realize they need to be rehomed.

Back
Top Bottom