New chicken mom

hennylover

Songster
5 Years
Mar 1, 2017
hi,i'm new to chickens,i recently lost my favorite girl..she just dropped dead! I am absolutely devastated,these are my babies,they were given away so I have no info on their age,they are for.i have a rooster,also..I need advice..

hi,i'm new to chickens,i recently lost my favorite girl..she just dropped dead! I am absolutely devastated,these are my babies,they were given away so I have no info on their age,they are for.i have a rooster,also..I need advice..

Welcome to BYC.
Sorry for your loss...
How many do you have?
What questions do you have?

Welcome to BYC....you will want to check out the Learning Center and also forums for help with your mystery death. There are forums on illness and emergencies, and people to help you with your questions. Good luck!

Hi!some of my girls are molting,one looks terrible,do they all molt at the same time,how do I know if they're healthy,i fuss over these creatures,since my favorite died,i'm hardly getting any eggs. Do they realize that she died! Thank you
1f413.png

Hi!some of my girls are molting,one looks terrible,do they all molt at the same time,how do I know if they're healthy,i fuss over these creatures,since my favorite died,i'm hardly getting any eggs. Do they realize that she died! Thank you
1f413.png

What is your weather like? climate?
What are you feeding them?

We had a tough winter here,weather's better now,i feed them dumour crumble16%,acv,probiotics in water,they wander in my yard.

Thank you,i'm amazed that she affected me so,i'm missing her unique quirkiness.

Back
Top Bottom