New chicken mommy :)

chem

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 30, 2012
Space Coast, Florida
Hello everyone!
My name is Allison and I am the proud owner of 5 little babies. This is the first time I have ever owned chickens and so far so good :)
I do have a few questions however. I will go post in the appropriate forum thread for help, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. Im sure I will be bothering many of you in the near future lol

Have a great day and I look forward to meeting my fellow chicken friends!

Welcome!
yippiechickie.gif

Hi and welcome! I am new also, and have only had my chicks for a few weeks - my suggestion is, before posting, do a search for your question. Most of mine had already been answered!

Hi Allison!
frow.gif
Welcome to BYC. I am also a newbie. I am momma to 10 new babies. Good luck with everything!

Kimberly

thank you all!

this site is awesome! i have been non-stop reading for almost 2 days now. there is so much info on this site, its almost unreal! i know if i cannot find an answer all i need to do is ask :)
i have found myself stuck looking through other members photo albums. so many cute chicks and chickens. its a great way to start the morning off!

kimberly, what kind of chickens do you have? you must be so excited :D
how old are they now? do you know what genders you have? i would love to see some pics of the babies! have a great day!

Back
Top Bottom