New Chicken Owner

no roosters

In the Brooder
8 Years
Nov 10, 2011
Austin
Well the wife finally gave in and allowed me to purchase 4 pullets a couple of weeks ago.
big_smile.png
Since then I have found the forums here at BYC to be a very helpful resource. It seems like every time I have a question I seem to find the answer lurking somewhere here in the forums. Thank You all in helping this chicken rookie with all of your useful info. As I build my larger coop and run, I cant help but look at everyones pictures, and get the itch to fill the new coop with more. Now all I have to do is convince the wife to let me get a rooster. As soon as I can start posting pics I will be sure to post some pics my chickens.

Welcome!

I was going to tease you about your user name before reading your post, because anybody declaring "no roosters" is bound to acquire at least one accidentally. I see that's what you want.
big_smile.png

BYC is the most amazing forum - I don't know what mistakes I would have made had I not found it. It's the place to come to find out what to do correctly, and the place to come to find out how to fix what you did wrong because you didn't check BYC first. Trust me - I know whereof I speak!

Plus, I now have the most wonderful friends I have never met, right here on BYC.

Enjoy your flock and I hope you get to get your rooster! I wouldn't have a flock without 'em!

I figured it out I think.
Here is one of the four ladies
111445_imag0250.jpg

Here is another one of the ladies
111445_imag0249.jpg

and this one is mine and my daughter's favorite. My daughter named her Roosty.
111445_imag0253.jpg

Back
Top Bottom