New Chicken Pen!

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by Nicki, Mar 17, 2008.

1. smalltimefarmer

smalltimefarmer In the Brooder

Mar 18, 2008
    That looks great! That would look very attractive in my field. How much to ship?

2. Sunny Chook Farm

Sunny Chook Farm Songster

Jan 23, 2008
    Oh I'm gonna have to show this to hubby.... If I can't talk hubby into building it for me, can I borrow your dad??
    Great "chick" barn...!! Thanks for sharing pics...

3. tnkinhunting

tnkinhunting Songster

Feb 7, 2008
    East Tennessee
    I am "pea green" with envy!!!!!!! So very tidy and pretty!

4. Nicki

Nicki Songster

Dec 6, 2007
    Georgia
    LOL well, the inside of the barn isn't very tidy [​IMG] I really need to do some cleaning up in there!

5. mario2girls

mario2girls Songster

Sep 5, 2007
    i love it,,,,
    mine is soo bad,,,,i want one,,,,[​IMG]
    maybe when hubby gets home i can show him the pic and he can try to make ours just look like it is that good,,,mine is like a hobo tarped campsite,,,,i am going to go cry now,,,,

6. CarlaRiggs

CarlaRiggs Songster

Niki ~

The barn and chicken coop look wonderful. It will be beautiful in spring when the trees fill out, and there is fruit growing on the fruit trees. Is that an area for a garden in the photograph?
    Now that I look more closely, I'm thinking your chickens are waaayyy too spoiled! [​IMG]
    Tell your father we are all so impressed!

Carla

7. Nicki

Nicki Songster

Dec 6, 2007
    Georgia
    Yep, I'm trying to get a garden going, but it has been really rainy lately, so I've not gotten anything done yet...other than just tilling it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: