new chicken run construction, any extra advice wanted

Babychicknewbie1

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2024
I have this chicken run build started. It has coated chicken wire all around. I have galvanized hardware mesh to add a few feet up the walls and a few feet of apron around the bottom all around. The chickens will only be in here during the day. Any suggestions on other things I should do to keep them safe during the day?

Also, our yard is fenced in on all sides. In the near future I plan on connecting the run and coop but that's later on. For now I will be letting them into the run each morning myself.
tempImage1B1xQv.jpg

I have this chicken run build started. It has coated chicken wire all around. I have galvanized hardware mesh to add a few feet up the walls and a few feet of apron around the bottom all around. The chickens will only be in here during the day. Any suggestions on other things I should do to keep them safe during the day?

Also, our yard is fenced in on all sides. In the near future I plan on connecting the run and coop but that's later on. For now I will be letting them into the run each morning myself.View attachment 3837276
Updated picture.

Attachments

• 725181A7-69DF-43C3-B5F8-6EAB5FAECC02.jpeg
    725181A7-69DF-43C3-B5F8-6EAB5FAECC02.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6

Back
Top Bottom