New chicken supplies

Dirtyhip

Songster
8 Years
Mar 30, 2011
The Cascades
big_smile.png

I just bought the girls a metal hanging feeder. They have outgrown their chick feeder and I got tired of food spills due to the knocked over feeder.

Also, I bought new pine bedding stuff. Their coop is pretty clean smelling. I use the DE, and pick up the heavy spots pretty much weekly. They have been in the coop for almost a month now. Probably will not need fresh shavings for a bit. It just feels good to be prepared with supplies.

I know this doesn't seem like a big deal, but it is to me. I'm poor, so being able to buy something new for the girls is nice.

Last edited:
thats why i like animal they don't care about brands or style as long as they got food and water. Thats all they need and they'll love u no matter what

Good deal! We don't have a lot but we always seem to be able to take care of our dogs and chickens. Not having kids helps in that respect,and the critters help not having kids.

Both of our dogs died of old age within the last two years. It has been terribly lonely here, so that is why I got hens. Well, I hope they turn out to be hens.
lol.png

No kids here. Just plants and chickens.

I can't have roos. I'm pushing it, just with the hens and my food not lawn shenanigan. We live in the city.Our property is about 1/4 acre.

We have 4 hens in a 32 sq ft coop.

Back
Top Bottom