New chickens ( polish frizzle)

definately have the big bird look. I didnt even think of that lol. I know they have only been in my coop for about an hour now, but when I got out they "talk" to me almost like a chicken growl? Is it just b.c they are scared and new. My only other chickens are my 8 week old silkies and they dont do much talking yet. So I was just curious?

You want my opinion?? I think you need to send them to ME!!!!
big_smile.png
OM Goodness, they are beautifull!!

Justusnak I read the first line " you want my opinion" and I was like ohh no I did something wrong...then I read on and laughed lol
smile.png
Cheryl...Im lost..I dont get it. You put his name to the pics? Its 7 am and i just got up...lol but im lost in the comment lol haha. Thanks for the comments though!
yippiechickie.gif

A Polish frizzle! Another new breed for me to know. I think they are beautiful. Isn't hard for them to see with all those feathers in their face? Would it help if they were clipped?

I ADORE them!!!!
love.gif

I think Frizzles rock!! But then I found out you have to watch how you breed 'em because of their feathers, and I ended up getting rid of mine
hit.gif
.... I've regretted it since and want more... soon!!

I'll wait till spring of course....
tongue.png

Again, beautiful chickens, I love them!!!
wee.gif

Lets try again...I'm really not a blonde!!!
You're laughing, I'm dying! YOu have absolutely gorgeous birds...there are also a trio of other great birds on BYC, the Tolbunt Polish chickens, I was going back and forth between pictures basically and putting the wrong info at the right place or the right info at the wrong place!!! Probably still doesn't make a lot of sense, but I other than a name I wanted a what, and where for the chickens.... Calling them chickens seems so demeaning as they are Soooo coool!

Cheryl

Thanks all so much for the comments. I def. cant take all of the credit. They are from Larry Glenn, he is out of Alabama, really nice guy, and knows his stuff. So all my thanks go to him. I will update with more pictures soon. That was only like an hour after I had them. They still are hard to catch, because they were never really handled until now, and they are about 3 mo. old. Once I can catch one they are sweet lol. Still making lots of odd noises at me though haha.

Back
Top Bottom