New chicks and ducklings mama

MallardNight3

Chirping
May 18, 2016
Minnesota
Hi I'm currently new to the whole chicks and ducklings thing, my husband grew up on a farm and we have two homeschooled girls so we figured since we live in the country it would be a good learning experience and fun to try since I love animals. I chose out one bantam and two mallards and my husband and kids chose a variety of 16 other chickens and so far has been great. Still new to this and have questions so I know before my kids ask, lol so I'll be posting a few questions probably right away. Thanks for letting me join and I'm sure I'll have fun here.

Hi and
welcome-byc.gif
- glad that you have joined us.

You'll find lots of info in the Learning Centre
https://www.backyardchickens.com/atype/1/Learning_Center, and if you have a specific topic in mind, just type it in the search box - there's a wealth of information on past and present threads.

You may wish to consider joining your state thread as it will put you in touch with other BYC members in your area - https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/270925/find-your-states-thread

All the best
CT

welcome-byc.gif
glad you have joined us. Congratulations on getting your own flock.

I know you and your family will enjoy the new adventure.

Hi I'm new here and have recently got some chicks since I've moved back to the country. I would love to get some muscovies (ducks), maybe some geese and turkeys. I love watching chickens. They are so entertaining. Chickens are flock creatures is your single chick happy? My kids are scared of the chicks pecking their hands, lol. Enjoy your new feathered babies!

Hi I'm new here and have recently got some chicks since I've moved back to the country. I would love to get some muscovies (ducks), maybe some geese and turkeys. I love watching chickens. They are so entertaining. Chickens are flock creatures is your single chick happy? My kids are scared of the chicks pecking their hands, lol. Enjoy your new feathered babies!
:welcome to you too :p

Back
Top Bottom